Thursday 21 June 2012

20-21/6

Hey ! I'm back here again :)
OMG . I'm so miss Pulau Redang ;(
There is a nice place .
I love there more more & more 
The Sea really is wathet blue . ♥

Xindy Photography xD





Here is my mum dad & me :)

I am not only miss Pulau Redang
I liss my hair also :/
Super Miss arh ! 

21/6/12
This week ve many homework to do
Got 2 folio ve to finish it ><
There are Geografi & Sejarah
So many Nie 
Next week Monday want pass up already arh 
Didn't finish yet .SHIT .
ve to Jiayous liao "."


20/6/12
Wednesday when we are  sport 
After warm up . We six Girl & three Boy play Basketball
Super Crazy . Haha xD
We challenge for the ball 
The basketball Run Run & Run 
Run away the court 
So funny lah !
I will remember today 
It is a funny . crazy . happy DAY 
After school . My class has a competition 
Basketball Competition 
Girl win . Boy lose .
Our class girl already win badminton & volleyball
They r the best ! GoD ! ♥
J3C Jiayous ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment